Monday, September 28, 2009

Does this ever happen to anyone?????



The hubby says this happens to me because I'm unorganized....Bla bla bla.This happens to me because I get lost in the moment, I keep adding things and needing other supplies and so on. You know creating is magic the muse takes over...It's my sanity, so I may be a little messy who cares!!! Well after cleaning up the studio, I decided to open photoshop elements for the first time. Knowing that I have very little knowledge of my computer I thought it can't be that difficult. Wow that was a challenge. It was quite scary. I went a little crazy. Lots to learn. He thinks that picture of my studio is unorganized. Check out photoshop gone wild. I tried a lot of brushes just to get the feel. This is gonna take some practice!




4 comments:

  1. Happens to me all the time, but I love your fine, beautiful mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie, where is the bracelet??? Love the mess...think I'll take a picture of my studio as it is right now. I love that you do the same thing. I get to a point where I can't take it and have to clean up. It's crazy I say.

    Okay, left the stuff on my hair for only ten minutes. It is the perfect shade but will it last now? Since I only left it on for a short minute? You were so right about the roots...dark so fast.

    I panicked and washed it all out very fast. My hair has always accepted color or bleach very fast.

    Thank you Janie for being a "true" friend to me. I will ever appreciate you...and I mean that! You are a treasure.

    love you,
    jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, but your husband doesn't know anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely right there with you! Only mine is worse, after 4 projects of all that together I'm forced to clean up or I can't find things to work with. LOL

    ReplyDelete