Monday, January 17, 2011

Making Birdies WIith Colleen Moody

                              introducing....
                                                                                                                                                                    
                                         "CLARISSE"
What a wonderful weekend I've had!!! I spent the weekend making this lovely bird "Clarisse" with Colleen Moody. My friend Kecia hosted a fun filled weekend of friendship, art, fabulous food, and just plain old fun. Clarisse dosen't have her wings on yet, but I knew if I didn't just go ahead and post these pics.....who knows if I'd ever get them out here.

So if you ever get a chance to take a class with Colleen, go for it. She's a generous teacher and you'll walk away with a lovely project.
XOXO,
           JANE

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh she is fantastic!!! What a fun fun time!!! Thanks for sharing these pics!! :)

    Happy New year!!
    xoxo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and she will be even more cute with wings ...what a fun idea thank you for sharing . hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Jane, She is just the sweetest prettiest loviest princess birdie ever. I love her name too...so fitting..
    YES..please give her wings...so she can fly right to my house....heeehehheee!!! Love her!!! Glad you enjoyed making her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! What a neat class that must have been. Love her face.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. is she in the mail to Arizona...lol. I LOVE her Jane. You have such a magical touch.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss jane she developed into a wonderful birdie doll. what a treasure! OUr birds with have to have a play date hmmmmm maybe with JoAnna!

    ReplyDelete