Monday, August 16, 2010

ART IN THE ROUGH

Just a quick post to let everyone know I am back from ART IN THE ROUGHhttp://www.naveljellystudios.com/ . What an amazing event. I just got home after a 9 hour drive from Maine. Here's a quick pic of the dress form I created. Robin Betterley is incredible. What an amazing teacher and such a lovely woman. She has helped me bring my dress forms to a whole new level.
I'll be posting about the entire event by the end of the week. Just wanted to give you a little eye candy for now. So check back soon for the low down on the entire event.
Nighty - night
JANE

6 comments:

  1. Wow that is gorgeous !!
    I cannot wait to see more ~

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress form is awesome - can´t wait to see more.
    ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful!! You'll have to teach me how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's wonderful! It is so nice, that I wouldn't even think of toying with it....unless of course it was covered in catnip....okay well maybe not, that wouldn't be nice and it would bother me forever....."she" is looking forward to reading about the retreat!!!

    Purrs!

    Romeo and "her"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is breathtaking Jane. Can't wait to see it in person one day and you too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress, it's beautiful! Does it come in a size 8???haha I can't wait to hear how you did it! :)

    ReplyDelete