Sunday, August 8, 2010

FLEAMARKET FIND

Finally I have returned..... Been to Cape May. Had a wonderful time. Fresh air, lots of beach, and most of all relaxing. After Cape May, I came home for a few days and went to work. (yuk) Then the Hubs, the pixie  and I went for a quick trip to see my in-laws in Miami. Yes I've had two wonderful trips I'm a lucky girl. This is also what I've been up to...........

My lovely flea market find. This piece is the perfect shades of beachy blue aqua, gray, and white. It was filthy. I've spent the day scrubbing it and sealing it. But let me tell you, I love it!!!!! Right now in is in my hallway. I'm going to try to find a home for it in  my studio. There's really no space, but this piece is perfect for it. So I'm gonna try to squeeze it in tomorrow. I'll let ya know how it goes.
          Jane

4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome cabinet, perfect for a studio! I hope you post photos showing what you do with it. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you at Moss Hill & I LOVE your blog & your style. That hutch is the PERFECT colors! I'm like you... don't change a thing just get it clean. LOVE IT!!!! Have a great week. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Wow! How wonderful is this cabinet?!?!?! Yes, I a studio must have! Can't wait to see it in your studio!!!

    Purrs!

    Romeo and "her"

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI JANE,
    I JUST DISCOVERED YOUR GORGEOUS BLOG WHEN I WAS GOING DOWN THE LIST OF WHERE PEOPLE CREATE. YOUR STUDIO IS STUNNING AND YOUR WORK IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YOUR MA PAGES IN THE BINDER...WOWZER...I HAVE NO ADJECTIVES OR VERBS OR WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW PRETTY THEY ARE.
    I AM JUST NOW BEGINNING TO CREATE AGAIN.
    I AM ANXIOUS TO SEE WHERE YOUR GORGEOUS CABINET GOES.
    I AM RAISING MY DAUGHTERS CHI ROMEO....HE IS SOLID BLACK EXCEPT THE OUTLINE OF A PERFECT WHITE HEART ON HIS CHEST...IT LOOKS JUST LIKE SOME ONE DREW THE OUTLINE OF A HEART IN WHITE. HE THINKS HE IS A GERMAN SHEPHERD. BOOTY IS SO VERY SWEET.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete