Saturday, January 9, 2010

How cool


Photoshop Elements........is the coolest!!!!! I'm having so much fun with my new camera. I'm learning how to work with photoshop. This is all new to me, it's a lot of trial and error. In my case more error, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. It's amazing what you can do to a couple of plain pictures from your studio. I'm so proud of myself. The technical stuff is not my thing. I'm a feel it in my hands and mold it kinda girl. He he that didn't come out right. You know what I mean.
Jane

4 comments:

  1. wow, you did a great job Jane. You will have to show me how you did this when I'm there. Beautiful!!!
    xo joanna
    healing prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with this photo!!! Are you using 8? Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. I'm using elements 6. More to come
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't get the hang of it - you'll have to hold my hand on this one! (i'll give you that shoulder massage....)

    ReplyDelete