Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Banner


I'm at it again....new banner. What'd ya think ? I think I'm just gonna keep on changing it . I'm having fun. What the heck ! In the new banner I have a picture of two of my dolls. The one to the right is Big Girl. She has such a huge head, the Pixie and I just started calling her big girl a couple of years ago and it just stuck. The other doll is the second doll that I owned in my life. I was about 8 and she was my first antique store purchase. So needless to say, I've had her for quite a long time.
Well that's about it.... off to a basketball game

Jane

3 comments:

  1. What a treasure to have your doll from when you were a child! Lovely picture(s) too Jane!

    And look who's playing with Photoshop! Good for you!

    I'm actually considering giving an online class in PS... just not sure which angle most would be interested in.... think I'll post it on my blog.

    Thanks for following my blog too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good now you can show me some photoshop, since i can't seem to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting pretty awesome at photoshop. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two. Tell Big Girl I said hello.

    ReplyDelete