Saturday, January 2, 2010

To be this photogenic.........I found this sweet little girl while out and about with the Pixie a few months ago. We really don't know any info on her. We just fell in love with her. Her pretty little smile and those bright eyes, how could you not love her?

I think I'm getting a little bit better at taking pictures. That's not saying much, since I'm god awful. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of my favorite friends in my studio. This little guy so proudly sits on top of my favorite cabinet. My chair sits facing him while I'm creating. He's quite the inspiring view! Jane


1 comment:

  1. oh, I love that little fuzzy guy, though dollie is cute too. Oh, can't wait to meet them this year :) Pictures look great Jane.
    Happy New Year!
    xo
    jo

    ReplyDelete